Thursday, April 19, 2012

product of the week: olive oil sprayer

via

A staple in my kitchen ...

the Misto Olive Oil sprayer.

I use it for just about everything ... veggies, pizza crusts, when grilling.

It's super easy.  Just pump and spray.  Much quicker and much easier and cleaner than getting the olive oil out, pouring the olive oil, and the cleaning up the little drops of olive oil that tend to get everywhere.

I bought mine from Amazon here for $9.99.  Best price I could find at the time.  I have since seen them at Bed Bath and Beyond for $9.99 so if you use a coupon that seems to be the lowest price.

Let's see your POTW.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

This is awesome! I have to go shopping this weekend for a couple wedding gifts and I might be throwing this into the gifts too - thanks for sharing!! :)

Alyssa said...

I've been wanting one of those forever! Thanks!

Ashley Marie said...

I didn't know you can get them at BB&B!!!! I saw them at a Pampered chef party a couple weeks ago and didn't get one =( NOW I can just go down the street with me 20% off coupon! yay!

Ginny said...

Already thinking ahead for Christmas and these would make wonderful stocking stuffers for my sister-in-laws. Thanks for sharing!!

www.ginnybrumback.blogspot.com