Wednesday, April 11, 2012

sweetness.


Reason no. 1534 why I can't bring myself to cut Preston's hair
 (despite my sister's urges because she wants to be the one to do it) ...

what if these sweet curls don't come back?? 


One hundred years from now it will not matter what kind of car I drove,
what kind of house I lived in,
how much money i had in my bank account,
or what my clothes looked like.

But one hundred years from now the world may be a little better because
 I was important in the life of a child.
Forest E Witcraft  

6 comments:

Erin said...

I had the exact same fear before cutting Jackson's hair and you know what? It's growing back even curlier! So, there's a little encouragement :)

Julie Danielle said...

My son's curls never came back :( It was so sad. I guess eventually he would have needed a haircut so it would have happened eventually but it still made me so sad.

♥Jess said...

Don't cut it. Not yet! It doesn't look bad at all, keep it for a while.

Lloyd Sisters said...

I have the same fear with my 3 year olds hair. I've only had it shaped once...that was about a year ago...I"m so afraid to cut it now...I'm glad i don't have to think about until her dance recital is over the first part of June.

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Oh but it looks so cute!!! What is T's opinion? I think he needs to blog about all the ridiculous things you put P in and his opinion on other things. I'm serious! Ha!

Lori said...

I think Luke will be seven before he has enough hair to cut!!! I say keep it!!! It's precious!