Thursday, May 24, 2012

product of the week: your products, my favorites.


Instead of sharing a new product with you guys this week, I've decided to share your products.  My favorites of your products from past link ups.  Just in case you missed them the first time around.

In no particular order, some of my favorites are ... 




this kid friendly ipad case


a fabulous no-spill coffee cup

and these bath junkie bath crystals  (in the Coco Mademoiselle scent!)


I guess as long as we keep the link up going ( you guys better link up if you want to see it keep going though ) then I'll do another post like this ever 5-6 months.  It's fun to look back on all the products and it's even better to go out on a limb, trust someone else's opinion, and end up loving their recommendation.

Want to get in on the fun?  Then tell us about a product you love.  ANYTHING goes! Then grab the button below and link up.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

ohhh that crystal cork thingy was pretty cool!!

Susannah said...

Thanks Tiffanie for linking me up- we've been out of town for almost 2 weeks so I wasn't able to link up!! We've been back for a few days but i've been drowning in laundry so this is the first time I've been on a blog!! CRAZY