Thursday, May 31, 2012

product(s) of the week: tea time.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I've been on this tea kick lately.  I sip water constantly all day at work, but why not though in some tea bags every once and while for a boost of antioxidants.

I mostly choose green teas, but I'm a big believer in  dandelion root tea.  Don't be fooled, though, because I don't drink this for the taste.  I drink it for the bloat (hello, bathing suit time). I promise that sipping a cup of this mixed (I add lemon juice) helps shrink my belly bloat.  I've tried a couple different brands.  This is definitely my preference (buyer beware, this tea can taste like licorice and I hate licorice.  This one does not though.) I usually order mine from Amazon, but it can be found in the organic aisle of the grocery store (not located with other teas).

This has been a favorite of mine for a couple of years.

via

Tea Forte is one of my favorite brands.  After trying their Skin Smart samples in a Birchbox earlier this year, I ordered some of this stuff through Amazon (only because of free shipping).  The cherry marzipan flavor is my favorite.

via

Happy sipping!


No comments: