Friday, June 1, 2012

friday's letters.

Photobucket


dear lazy river, I hear you calling my name.  I'll be there soon.

dear blog readers, Aly and I are taking a summer hiatus from product of the week.  So look for more potw posts this fall.  From the very few, ok two, links added yesterday, it appears you guys must already be on summer break.  :)
 
dear Lexie, you are an adorable little girl, but I can't get this song out of my head thanks to you.  
via

dear husband, I love that you love to get your hands dirty. thanks for building our trellis.

dear Preston, you are one styling dude. I want to be just like you when I grow up.


7 comments:

★ JASMINE ★ said...

Cute letters girl! I saw you over on ashleys page {newlyweds} & wanted to say hi!

newest bloggy friend <3
say hi back sometime?!

xoxo

★ JASMINE ★ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandy said...

I also can't get that song out of my head. It is so catchy!! Have a good weekend!!

Lissa @ The Looking Glass said...

haha now I have call me maybe stuck in my head because of YOU! ha that's ok. i kind of like it :) found you via the link up xo

Emily grapes said...

That song is so darn catchy!!

Your boy is so cute! I've always wanted a flip up collar, but I'm just not cool enough. haha He pulls it off well.
(coming from ashley's link up :)
Emily at Amazing Grapes

Frankie said...

That song is literally the worst, because it's so fun but once it's in my head it never leaves. So thanks, I guess I'll be singing it all weekend :) Have such a wonderful weekend!

Katie said...

Lazy river?! Um, yes please! That sounds amazing! Have a great weekend :)