Monday, June 11, 2012

lost pines: installment no. 1


Preston and Gherkin accompanied me on a conference trip to Hyatt Lost Pines Resort in Bastrop, Texas.

We spent more time playing than I spent in lectures.  Thankful for conferences close so that I can take my family with me. I wouldn't have missed seeing the smiles on his face for anything.

Sorry for the picture dump.  Those that follow me on instagram know I overgrammed while there.  Sorry. 









This was our third year at Lost Pines and it was by far the best.  Year 1 here, Year 2 here.



6 comments:

Missy said...

Love all the pics! My fav is the one of him in the water laughing!! Glad you guys had a good trip...I wasnt kidding when I said we are tagging along next year!

Happiness Is... said...

How fun! I am dying to take a family vacation with just us (my parents are always at the beach when we go) but alas, all our $$$ went to the house!

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

ohhhh that looks like a relaxin place...we've yet to take reid and lily to the pool this year...i dread taking 5 kids to the pool...i wish i could clone myself haha

Brandie Brown said...

I love Hyatt Lost Pines. We went at the end of March and enjoyed every minute! It looks like you guys had a wonderful time!

Stefenie said...

How fun! Love the cute pictures. P is getting so big!!

Brooke said...

We're going for two nights just before the 4th of July with the kids. Any suggestions? Looking forward to a little family getaway!