Thursday, June 14, 2012

lost pines: installment no. 2


We decided to leave the resort on Friday and hit up all the famous BBQ spots in Lockhart, Texas on Friday (that deserves its own post so stay tuned).   It was still cloudy and sprinkling after the BBQ so we decided to head on over to Austin for the rest of the day.  AND I got to see a dear friend from PA school and meet her beautiful daughters that evening.  So glad they were free and could join us for dinner.  (love you, JJ).

preston and Jenn's beautiful daughters
 Did I mention that JJ was a model who now works as a dermatology PA and has flawless skin and hair?
AND did I also mention that I forgot to pack my brush/comb, hair products, and straight iron and that I looked like a total slob for my impromptu reunion with JJ?  Yeah, that totally happened.  Ugh.

Moving on.  Here are a few more of my favorites from last week.
p's first basketball lesson



I adore this picture.  :)
and this one too.

More of Lost Pines: installment no. 1,   2011,   2010


2 comments:

Meagan @ The Clanahan Fam said...

I'm dying to go to Lost Pines. Everytime we pass it on the way to Austin, I tell Matt we must go. Maybe we'll take a little trip this summer just to escape from H-town. Looks like y'all had a great time!! Precious pics!!!

Cajun Cowgirl said...

What a great trip! And I love the picture of you and him--you are definitely not a slob! :)

Glad y'all had such a fun getaway