Tuesday, June 19, 2012

musically inclined.


No idea where he got it ( neither his pops or I consider ourselves musically inclined).

I hear it's a capricorn thing.


This boy loves music.


He walks up to his music/sound machine, points, and says "sing"  which is code for us to turn on Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star for him.  Then he sings to the music, which comes out as "say, say, say, say" since he can't say the words yet.



Perhaps I'm raising the next Beibs or Buble?
(which means his mommy would be set for retirement)



5 comments:

Cheryl Enlow said...

Oh my word those pictures are so adorable. I love the one of him on the piano.

Kristin said...

precious boy. we can teach him dance moves to go along with his musical stylings. probably not appropriate for him to dance to "sisters are doing it for themselves." yeah, i didn't think so.

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

Pman at the Keys....and chicks fainting...I like it! haha

Missy said...

I will speak on behalf of all capricorns and say yes, we are inclined musically. You have heard me sing along to Cher's greatest hits!!

Love that top pic, its like he is seriously consentrating!!!

Stefenie said...

Way too cute!