Friday, June 22, 2012

where we eat.


Most of the time we eat at this round table just off the kitchen in our breakfast area.

We rarely eat as a family in our dining room.  More for entertaining, holidays, or for my crafting.  I do love this room, though.




Paint color is Restoration Hardware's Silver Sage in both rooms.  I love how it changes color (silver to grey to blue and/ or green) depending on the light in the room.  

You can see more of where we eat over on Kelly's Show Us Your Life link up.

I hope you friends have a great weekend.  I'm spending my first night (a mere 18ish hours) away from my sweet P tonight.  I'm a bundle of nerves.  I hear it gets easier after the first time.  Wish me lots of wine luck.


9 comments:

Meagan @ The Clanahan Fam said...

Love! So pretty! And silver sage is hands down my favorite color. After my sister in law painted their room that color, I totally stole it and based the babies' room off of it. Perfectly neutral and lovely :)

Brandie said...

Great colors! I love your cozy little space and all of the nice touches. Attention to detail so so important! Thanks for sharing today:)!

Cristi Atchley said...

Your rooms just ooze class and sophistication! Right out of a magazine! Love!

Jenny said...

So beautiful!! I love the colors and the details... such a peaceful and sophisticated space!

MJ @ Teaching in Heels said...

I love the look of both of these!! Great neutral classic looks.

Good luck with your little man away...

Happiness Is... said...

Love love love that paint color!

Sara said...

That Silver Sage color is really pretty!

Tiffanie BV said...

Thanks!

Courtney said...

Beautiful room! We are also fans of RH's silver sage here. I love that wrought iron scroll- is it from PB?