Friday, June 15, 2012

where we sleep.

Linking up with Kelly's Korner for SUYL's bedroom edition. I'm not in love with my bedrooms.  The master bedroom is still very much in transition and I change stuff all the time.  I currently looking for different and lighter window treatments.  AND yes, my bed is in front of a window.  gasp, I know!  Functionally the room works well with the bed in front of the window. 
like the boy checking himself out in the mirror and the yellow bucket? they're nice touches, huh?
photo wall that is currently a work in progress.
paint color is Silver Sage from Restoration Hardware (it is not green in real life... not sure what happened in the picture)
The guest room is definitely just a temporary fix until it one day, God willing, becomes Preston's big boy bedroom and his nursery is occupied by a brother or sister.  For now though, it's really just random furniture pieces and old Ikea items thrown together but it works for us for now.
 

Our 3rd bedroom is Preston's nursery and I'll share it later in Kelly's SUYL series.

Have a great weekend, friends!

2 comments:

Team Europe 2007 said...

Cute! I agree - the little boy and the yellow bucket definitely pull the room together! ;) Can't wait to see Preston's nursery.

Amber said...

I love it! I think we all have our old ikia stuff we move around the house from the good ol days!