Tuesday, July 10, 2012

guilty.


via
Of the above, I plead guilty.  I promise to pay more attention to my commas. Promise.

On that note, thank and think are two words I struggle with and often interchange (and yes, I know the difference between the two).  Not then or than.  Not their or there or they're.  But think and thank. Silly, I know.  My sincerest apology if you've ever received a card from me that said think you instead of thank you.   I can't explain it either.

Speaking of cards, sent my best friend of sixteen plus years a birthday card recently that went something like this front: we're growing old together inside:  you first.  And she's younger than me, y'all! I knew that. Really, I did.  Not sure what I was thinking when I bought the card, filled it out and then mailed it.  I'm thinking (did you catch that correct word usage, huh?) that I must have birthed all my brain cells with my placenta.

If you've ever been in water with me when I can't see my feet (especially if something, probably a great white, grazes my leg) then you know this is so me.  Must see my feet at all times, people.



Above would be my coffee that is waiting me every.single.morning. courtesy of the Gherkin.  Guilty of being a little spoiled here.

via
Yep, guilty of the above also. Though not apologetic about this one.  I'm sure I've been blocked more than I care to know, but I don't really care though.  Guilty and not concerned. :)

I will also admit my car now smells like fall.  I found some left over Leaves air fresheners from Bath & Body Works and popped one of those bad boys in.  Not ashamed to admit that once my vacay is over next week, I'm going to need football and fall in my life asap.

Also guilty of heading out of town for a little r&r in the Texas Hill Country.  Not sorry about that one either.  Hope y'all have a great week.


4 comments:

Cajun Cowgirl said...

So ready for football over here, not to mention maybe cooler temps. I guess we'll miss the pool time though!

With ya on the see my foot thing. It's a must!

Kristin said...

ha! IT'S THE THOUGHT, T! :) it's all about the thought.

Alyssa said...

Don't feel bad about the card! We still give my grandma a hard time for sending my brother a birthday card for valentines day!

Cristi Atchley said...

Love this post!

And I'm with ya' on fall and football! Only 7 or 8 weeks to go, right?

Have a relaxing vacay!