Tuesday, July 17, 2012

long live summer {a shutterfly contest}.


Shutterfly contacted me about spreading the word about their Long Live Summer photo contest happening right now on facebook.   I said I would, so I am, and then I'm taking my happy self over to their contest page here to enter myself. 

There are a ton of chances to win so why not enter?

Here's the details:

dates:  7/9 - 8/12
week 1 started 7/9- Americana
week 2 starting 7/16-  Great Outdoors
week 3 starting 7/23- Water Fun
Week 4 starting 7/30- Sports & Activities
Week 5 starting 8/6-  Parties & Celebrations

A recent photo from our 2nd annual trip to Hunt, Texas that I'm entering. More to come on that fantabulous trip.

All you need to do is upload your favorite photo and caption based on the theme of the week.  You can enter at any point during the 5- week sweepstakes. Click this link and follow instruction to enter. 

Prizes include:
- instant prizes just for submitting a photo.
- weekly prizes ( contestants can enter one time per week)
- weekley featured photos: up to 5 weekly entries will be selected and featured on the facebook fan pages and awarded a $500 gift card to Shutterly and a copy of the new Lonely Planet travel photography book. 
-Grand prize of a trip for 4 to Bahamas, 4 nights, family photo shoot.

Good luck!


* I was offered a 20 page photo book from Shutterfly in compensation for this post, but all opinions, as always, are my own.


No comments: