Monday, September 3, 2012

bye bye, summer.


P and I went to Galveston last weekend.  A few days at the beach was just what the doctor ordered. 

It was therapeutic in many ways (water soothes me), but it made me miss my grandmother like crazy.  She loved the beach and looked forward to spending time at the beach with us each year.  It just wasn't the same without her, but I did feel her presence everywhere.


Ok, so this isn't a beach picture but rather a picture taken just before we left and was on this download.  I love it just as much as this boy loves his nectarines.  

Mr. P loved the pool and playing with his sweet cousins. 

p and lexie

mackenzie and p

a man of leisure

a man of action.

a man who loves the beach, just like his mommy.

And a man who's tired of taking pictures.  Enough already.

Hello, September!



1 comment:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

what a perfect way to end the summer!