Monday, September 24, 2012

crockpot hoagies.


I saw a recipe for these crockpot hoagies on pinterest last week and I couldn't quit thinking about them. So when Mr. Gherkin requested that I pick up sandwich stuff for lunch after church on Sunday, I knew right then and there we'd be trying out these hoagies. 


We'll be doing these more often.  Promise.  And next time I'll follow the instructions ... you're supposed to fill every other slice with the meat and cheese so it's easier to slice into separate sandwiches.  Oops.  Our sandwiches were a bit thin but super tasty.


Recipe found here over at Big Red Kitchen.




Linking up with AP @ ILYMTC for Project Pinterest. 


7 comments:

Lynsey said...

Oh these look yummy! I will certainly be adding these to my recipe pinterest board!

Ashley Paige said...

... Ok. We have a little something called "Hoagie Saturday" in our house where we visit the local deli every weekend for.. you guessed it.. hoagies.. but NOW YOU CAN MAKE THEM IN THE CROCK POT? I think this is life changing. Those look awesome! I cannot wait to try these out- thanks SO much for sharing and for linking up!

Julianne @ Bogs and Bows said...

these look so good! I do love anything that can be crock pot prepared (=

mrs.mfc said...

We have GOT to try this!! So glad you posted these!

bethanygp said...

YUM! Looks so good!

Stefenie said...

I <3 Pinterest!! Thanks for the recipe idea. These look sooooo good! Just pinned them!

Cajun Cowgirl said...

This does look so yummy! I bet my husband would love. I'm not huge on the Italian sandwich meat thing but this recipe makes me want to try.