Tuesday, September 4, 2012

fall love.


It's September!  My favorite time of the year is here (just need the cooler weather to show up). 

Here's how I've kicked off my most favorite time of the year. 

My burlap banner is back up and with candy corns this time.  


I made a burlap pumpkin door hanger.  It's not perfect and may not be as cute as the ones I've eyed on Etsy, but it only cost me $2.99 to make.



 The smell of Nest's Pumpkin Chai candle is filling up my house, and it smells so good.


October is up after September (Captain Obvious, here) which means it'll be Halloween soon.  With that in mind, I've started P's costume.  I made the mistake of letting him try it on over the weekend, and he wouldn't take it off.  

eating a granola bar, watching Dino Dan, and sporting his dino hoodie.


4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Loving fall coming, too! I also love that you're making Preston's costume! I used to make my kids', but the time I made them Tom and Jerry costumes and people kept asking Kate if she was a donkey, the kids asked me to stop. Sad momma moment! At least I tried!

Happy fall!

Rosa | Red Velvet + Leopard said...

I love the Fall too! So looking forward to the cool weather. How creative is this door hanger!

Rosa

Stefenie said...

VERY cute decor and costume. Love the pic of P. It totally has me cracking up this morning! You just reminded me tht I need to get my fall stuff out. It's time!!!

Anonymous said...

T you may as well get a second hoodie and sew it out Dont think P is going to give up the first on. It is addorible. We may have to do the beach in November or 1st of Dec when girls wont be rodeoing Will be the cutest dino of all