Tuesday, September 25, 2012

new wheels.


Thanks to a gift card I received for completing a medical survey, Preston got a new toy.  I may or may not be more excited than he is about said toy.

 
  

He was a little apprehensive the first day.

 

But we got the hang of it very quickly. 


My favorite part, next to being able to exercise and spend time outdoors as a family, is that clutch flag on the back.  Add a little bike bell and I'll quickly become the coolest mom in the neighborhood (in the eyes of my son only, I'm sure, and only until he's old enough to realize how truly embarrassing I am).



7 comments:

Emily said...

How fun! I always get excited to find new ways to be active with the little one... :) Your little guy is too adorable!

Happy Tuesday!

Cheryl Enlow said...

I saw the last pic on instagram and was wondering what that thing was. Soooo cool!! Lucky P!

Breann said...

I have been wanting to get one of those but we got a seat for him instead. So fun!

Meagan @ The Clanahan Fam said...

OOOH I want one! A neighbor has a double one and I am JEALOUS! Too cute!!

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

what a great prize!!!

and yes...my kids will realize one day what a freak i am....to a few of the 6 i am still cool

Erin said...

This is awesome!

Missy said...

Love it! Does he have room for Park in there too??