Monday, October 8, 2012

31 days: be intentional -- day eight.



Ever read something and tell yourself to definitely remember that only to find that you forgot it about it 10 minutes later?  Happens to me all the time, and I think you're full of it if that doesn't happen to you.

I'm pretty faithful about my to-do lists.  I have them all over the house, my desk, and in my planner.

If I hear something at church I want to remember, read something in a book that totally applies to me, hear about a prayer request that I want to remember to pray about,  or if Preston does or says something funny that I want to document, unless I write it down or put it in my phone right then and there I'll forget it.


So I've start journaling or documenting those type of things and anything else that I want to remember.   A diary -- not so much.  Although, I'll occasionally write a little one sentence blurb if I have important feeling I want to record or remember.


read more of my 31 days series here.


No comments: