Wednesday, October 3, 2012

31 days: be intentional -- day three.




Yesterday's intent was to see fall. (Am I cheesy or what?!)  

 It's easy to miss seeing fall in this city where summer lasts more like eight months instead of three, and to be honest, I'm pretty awful at simply just observing things.  I'm always in a hurry it seems, and my mind is always looking for something to do instead of just observing. Mr. Gherkin makes an awful lot of fun of me because of this.

Few leaves are down, but I did see some during my walk.


Then P and I found a few more in our driveway.  (I'm sure they've been there for a few days, but yesterday was the first time I actually noticed them).



read more of my 31 days series here.


1 comment:

Missy said...

Okay the pic of P on the left just put the biggest smile on my face! Love that sweet boy! We need to plan a visit soon!