Monday, October 1, 2012

happy month.


happy October 1st.

happy birthday month to me. 

happy almost halloween. 

happy fall. 

via

If I had to pick a favorite month of the year, it'd be October.  Followed closely by December.  

Although this month will mark the 20 year anniversary of my mom's death, October always makes me feel extra close to her and a little extra warm and fuzzy inside.  I've always found it strange how a month that brings back so many sad memories could prove to be one of my most favorite times of the year.

Having a 33rd birthday to celebrate, my first girls' weekend since before P was born, and a little boy who's dressing up as a dinosaur for Halloween is just the icing on the cake for my October.


2 comments:

Kristin said...

GIRLS' TRIP!

tell it to your neighbor! said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog so I could find yours!!! You would not believe how much we have in common, this was meant to be. Birthday month, pregnancy (we discovered our daughter's congenital heart defects too) and our moms are not here. Glad I found you, looking forward to finding out more!
Erica