Monday, October 8, 2012

product of the week: bean belts.


I decided against continuing the product of the week link up for now.  I felt pressure from having a scheduled link up each week, and honestly, it took the fun out of it.

I will continue my random and sporadic product of the week posts as I did before starting the link up.  With that being said, here's my newest product of the week.


Bean Belts are super cute belts made with the kiddos in mind.  The price is right, and with the D-ring the kiddos have room to grow without growing out of the belt anytime soon. 

I also like that Bean Belts, like the oh-so-famous Toms, gives back to the Earth and to the community with every belt purchased.  You can read more about that here

via

I did not receive any compensation for the writing of this post. All opinions are my own.  However, Preston's a size 2T should anyone from Bean Belt ever read this and want to send us a belt. 

1 comment:

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

LOVED YOUR DISCLAIMER! i tried that one time when i said i liked and wanted a treadclimber....i'm still waiting for them to write me hahaha