Wednesday, November 7, 2012

santa's reindeer cam


Please don't judge me.  I'm not trying to totally disrespect the turkey this year.

I've only listened to Christmas music twice (we were sick and it was totally justifiable),  but we can't stop watching Santa's Reindeer Cam.

a screenshot of the live feed


a screenshot of the app

Preston and I check it out every morning.  Of course he's still trying to grasp that there's a difference between these animals and cows.  At any rate, he tries to feed the "cows" his breakfast every morning.  This morning it was bacon and now there's lovely bacon grease on my phone.

The live feed is available here.  The app is called ReindeerCam in the app store.  I hear that Santa will start coming out for feedings in the next couple of weeks.  Maybe that'll help Preston see that Jolly Old Saint Nick isn't so bad this year. 

Woohoo, the holidays are here!

3 comments:

Katharine @ SouthernBourbonMountains said...

I LOVE this!!! It is taking everything in me not to decorate. I LOVE thanksgiving and am proud of Nordstrom for not decorating yet but with kids you want it to last as long as possible! I don't want to throw away my pumpkins but when I do I want to replace them with trees!

Jennifer said...

We have started watching this too and my 6 year old loves it!

Cristi Atchley said...

Is it too weird that I'm loving this app too... and that I don't even have any kids? Ha! Don't answer that!

Have a blessed day!