Monday, November 26, 2012

we stuffed our turkey and hung our stockings.


Ok, so, maybe I didn't stuff a turkey.  Rather, I just stuffed myself like a turkey. Holy week of thankfulness and fatness!

I did a terrible job of taking photos on Thanksgiving day, but below are a couple.
Here Mom, aren't these the sale pages you were asking about.

My aunt dug out an old roaster coaster toy from when her girls were little.  It took him a while, but he finally got the hang of it and loved it.



After hitting a couple stores on Black Friday, we put up Christmas lights and outdoor decorations.

I can't look at my Santa flags without thinking of you, Megan.  Thanks for standing in line for me -- wink, wink!
camera shy?
I heart this picture.  This picture is my heart.  I think my instagram caption went something like this, "having a little father / son chat about the best way to hang the Christmas lights."

Forget talking, dad, let me up there and I'll show you how it's done.

Saturday was tree day! 
found one, Dad!


I snapped this picture as Mr. Gherkin was tying the tree to the top of the top.  I love these eyes. 

And here she is. 
small and dainty but real and perfect of us.
an instagram shot of the kid-friendly nativity




This picture is for my dad.  Seeeee, he really does like to ride Lucky. 

Hope your holiday weekend was just as spectacular.


3 comments:

tell it to your neighbor! said...

He is such a cutie pie! Love your nativity, want it!!!

Alyssa said...

Looks like a fun weekend! I'm a little jealous of you guys wearing shorts! It's not even winter and I'm already tired of 30 degree temps!

taeandashleypark said...

I love everything about your blog but the picture of Preston peeking between the tree branches might be the cutest thing ever!