Monday, December 31, 2012

2013.


via


Wishing a happy and safe holiday for you as well as a prosperous twenty-thirteen.

--------------------------

I used to compare years, if you will, saying this or that year was awful and I hope next year is better.  I've learned not to compare years.  I've found that focusing on the bad memories and such sayings as I hope next year is better only steals our joy.   Two-thousand twelve holds many wonderful and sweet memories but also holds some sad moments.  Such is life.

I have no resolutions.  I'm not motivated that way, but my goal for 2013 is to be the best person that I can be and to enjoy every single day.

James 4:14 -- yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring.  For your are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes.

Good-bye 2012, hello 2013.




No comments: