Friday, December 7, 2012

gearing up for 2013.


First up, where'd the year go?  This year seriously flew right by me.  I'm a little sad about it.  Did I enjoy it as much as I intended to?

That being said, though, I'm excited about the new year.  No resolutions.  Just to be intentional, be all there, love my little boy and the hubby, and not lose all my marbles  as we enter into the terrible-twos.  My Lord, I need patience. Grant me patience.

Ok, back to the post at hand --- I'm ready to kick off the new year right.  The Gherkin mentioned we needed a family calendar where we merge all of our commitments together, all in one place, and avoid overbooking ourselves like we have the past couple of months.

In comes Minted and their adorable selection of calendars.  I love Minted, and I was excited to receive an e-mail asking me to help spread the word about their calendars and gift ideas.

Are they not cute?  Here are a few of my favorites.

minted calendars


I still can't make up my mind on which one I want (there's too many great options), but in the end I'm fairly certain it will be one of the two below because I love the colored paper options.  I could use a white gel pen to write with, and it's a nice break from the traditional white or cream.

Untitled #6


With the holidays right around the corner, Minted has quite a bit of personalized gift ideas.  Here are a few of my favorite stationary pieces.  Digging the different shapes Minted offers.

minted stationary gift ideas


Adore Minted's various spins on family trees.  These would make great gifts for family members, and the bottom two would be adorable in a nursery.

Untitled #5


**Minted provided me with one of their darling calendars in exchange for this post.  All opinions expressed are my own.  Calendar or no calendar,  I adore Minted and am happy to support a company that I believe in and have used in the past.



1 comment:

Lloyd Sisters said...

I just discovered Minted!! I LOVE them and ordered our Christmas cards from this year! I'm in love with them!