Tuesday, December 4, 2012

heartstrings.


I mentioned that Texas Children's Hosptial and our local ABC station would be airing Preston's story, and it's now airing throughout the holiday season.

It's a honor to share Preston's story and to support such an amazing group of health care professionals who so graciously and compassionately took care of us two years ago.


I'm turning off the comments option for this post.  Instead of commenting, perhaps you will make a donation instead that will help fund research and help save more kiddos.  Click here to donate.

Please know that all donations made go to Texas Children's Hospital, not to us.


Please know that I've also pulled my anti-wrinkle cream and my under eye cream out from under the bathroom sink.   Oh, and bye bye discretionary calories.  That camera, it hid nothing.    :)