Monday, January 21, 2013

product of the week: aqua zinger


Bought this little thing called the Aqua Zinger back in October while shopping with my besties, and turns out that I like it more than expected. 



I fill it with whatever fruit combos I have on hand.  This day I use pomegranates, blueberries, and juice from a meyer lemon. 



The fruit goes in the bottom canister (a lid goes over the bottom canister that serves as a strainer and with teeth, if you will, that as turned against the teeth below to break up the fruit and expel the juices)



Then you fill it with water, shake it well, and put in the fridge for a few hours. 


And ta-da.


I purchased mine from Brookstone

4 comments:

Jules said...

How cool!! I need to drink more agua, so I might pick one of these up!

adventuresofjackandme said...

This looks awesome! Really excited to try this out. I get love lime in my water but get tired of only that.

Melissa said...

Oh, this is an awesome product! I need to track one down....

emily said...

I've never heard of anything like this! Seems like something I should try out! And I hope your knee is feeling better!