Friday, January 25, 2013

weekly ramblings.



  • I'm totally the person who thought it was Downtown Abbey for the longest.  Thank you, Hannah, for so gracefully correcting me.  I recently started watching it from the beginning on DVD.   I finished season one, and I'm hooked.  
  • I'm digging this OPI color. 
  • I love this recipe.  I made it this week, for the second time, and I added some cubed prosciutto.  Ate it for dinner one night and lunch one day. 
  • I've ordered so many boxes of girl scout cookies that I've lost count.  I'm pretty sure there's a sign in my yard that reads look cute, give a sales pitch, score an order.  These are my favorites. 
  • This.  This just might be a preview of Gherkin and Preston in a few years.  
  • I love this paint color.  See it again here too.   In fact I love everything about that second room.  It's called Chelsea Gray by Benjamin Moore. 
  • And that reminds me, I secretly wanted to change my name when I was a young girl.  I wanted to be a Chelsea.  Mainly a Chelsea.  Sometimes a Stephanie though.
  • This week was a doozy, and I'm glad to see it end.  I'm stressing over swim lessons and mother's day out programs for the P-man. You know, just sweating the small stuff as usual.  Ugh
  • The good news is that we get to see Pooh-Bear, also known as Poo-Poo in toddler language, this weekend.   
  • Have a two year check-up to get to so that's a wrap.  Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

Jessi said...

Try spicy chicken sausage in it. I do something similar and I love it!

Amy said...

You aren't the only one who thought it was Downtown, too. :)

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

me tooo about downtown i'm so embarrassed

Andie said...

I thought it was Downtown Abbey too. I need to watch it on hulu or something because I feel like I'm so left out! LOL

and I love it. PooPoo. :) I hope y'all had fun!!