Tuesday, February 12, 2013

happy fat tuesday & lent 2013

 
 
 
This is my second year to participate in Lent. I did this last year and loved how disciplining it was for me. It helped prepare my heart not just for the celebration of the ressurection of Christ, but to remind me of the power of intentional prayer in my life year round.
 
I chose to let go of blogging temporarily for the reasons mentioned above.  Plus you wouldn't believe my luck with technology recently (shattered ipad, cracked iphone, and my home computer crashed --- all within two weeks of each other).  So I took that as a sign that I needed to refocus things for now.
 
 


2 comments:

Meagan @ The Clanahan Fam said...

Amen, my friend. Happy Lenten season. xo

Kristin said...

Will miss your posts. Enjoy time away. I took a break for a while because I felt pressured to post and I wanted to enjoy being with baby. xo