Wednesday, May 1, 2013

boy or girl?



My first trimester screening went well and the MaterniT- 21 testing came back with very low chances of any of the trisomies.  That being the most important, and thank you, Sweet Jesus, for hearing our prayers. 

The blood work also confirmed what the tech and the doctor saw on ultrasound last Monday ---
It's a girl! 

Preston's going to have a baby sister.
And I'm two for two.  I had a feeling this one was a girl, and I knew Preston was a boy.
Mr. Gherkin, although very pleased that I'm two for two, is adamant that I will not have the chance to be three for three.  

I would've been pleased either way, but I'm beyond excited to add some pink to our world. 




14 comments:

Bsanford said...

So thankful for answered prayers and for a healthy baby GIRL!! Welcome to the pink club!! :)

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

woohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

congrats!

i'm 0 for 6
i was wrong every time bhahaha

Unknown said...

Congrats! I'm glad everything looks good! And Yea for a little girl!

Shae said...

Congrats on a little girl & so thankful all looks good & healthy. :)

Dianna said...

Congrats! That is so exciting to get one of each! I can't wait to hear the name and see what you have planned for the nursery!

Danielle said...

Yay!!! Congratulations so exciting!!

Lloyd Sisters said...

Congratulations!!

Amber Parker Collins said...

Awesome!

Leah said...

YAY!!! Congratulations! So excited for you!

Libby's Life said...

YAY!!! :) So excited for you!

tell it to your neighbor! said...

Congrats, Tiffanie! So excited for y'all!

Donald said...

Congratulations!!

Lori said...

Been busy lately with deployment but catching up! SOOOOO excited for you!
xoxoxo

Andie said...

Again, I am SO thrilled for you guys! :) P is going to be such a great big brother! :)

And praise Him for answered prayers! :)