Friday, May 17, 2013

da bump {16 weeks}

13 weeks
Lake Austin // before we knew the sex
15 weeks
we know it's a girl // much undecided on name.
16 weeks
slow morning at the office = my nurse takes my bump picture
with a full heart at 16 wks

My doctor told me that maybe I should eat more at my 14 week appointment.  My weight was up 7 lbs overall, but I hadn't gained anything in a month (which prompted her concern).  I'm convinced I gained so much so quickly in the beginning because she put me on progesterone (yuck!) as my levels were low.  Since stopping that cruel, cruel medication my weight gain has slowed.  Taking her advice to heart, though, I'm sucking down a peach milkshake from Chick-fil-A as I type this.  They're available for a limited time, and I highly recommend getting yourself one. 



6 comments:

Breann Nash said...

I would but I don't have weight I NEED to gain ;)

Unknown said...

You look great!! Congrats on a girl. I can't wait to hear about it! Been loving your girls pins.

Aly @ Analyze This said...

<3 <3 <3 .... Ahhh! Love all the bump pictures, Tiff!!

Bsanford said...

Love the pics! You are beautiful as usual!! I saw the following link on Facebook and immediately thought of you. I'm not sure if you are familiar with this or not, but these diapers are sooo stanking cute!!!!

https://www.honest.com/

Missy said...

You look precious!!! Love that bump!

[darci @ the good life] said...

Okay, seriously........ you are one seriously cute pregnant momma!! I felt like I never made it look good! Ha!!

I love that last photo of you and Preston (and him on the move, just as a wild 2 year old boy should be!!).

Hope y 'all have a great weekend!