Tuesday, May 7, 2013

guest post // all about mommy


Jen from Down with the Dearmore's sent me an e-mail last week, introduced herself, and asked me to guest post in her All About Mommy series for Mother's Day.  Moments later we realized that we have a mutual 'in real life' friend (hi Lyndsay!).  Anyhow, excited to be part of Jen's series.  You can see my guest post here.  I talk about some favorite baby items I'm looking forward to reusing come this fall and even some new items I can't wait to get my hands on.


Thanks for the opportunity, Jen.

4 comments:

Ashley @ Words About Waverly said...

Found your blog through your guest post! Congrats on your baby girl, and your baby boy is adorable! Newest follower!

wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

Sarah @ Life, Love & Dinner said...

Just found your blog & plan to check out the guest post, too! I'm 20 weeks pregnant so I love finding other prego mama's!

sugar+love said...

loved the link up and the small world connection:)

Jillian said...

Loved this post! I'm always thinking about what I'll reuse and what I'll buy new when we decide on baby #2. Like you, I'm pretty certain the white noise machine isn't going anywhere, so that will definitely be on my list, too! Congrats on your baby girl, so excited for you! Love following along in your journey :)