Friday, June 21, 2013

da bump :: 21 weeks


missed last week --- toddler had a 103 temp which he passed to me a few days later.  sharing is caring, right?!


I met with my favorite pediatric cardiologist this week.  I absolutely love her.  She absolutely adores Preston and said she felt like a "proud grandmother" when she saw my name on her schedule for a fetal echo.  As much as we adore each other, we're both happy that it doesn't look like this baby will need to see her as a patient, only when we take big brother for a check-up.  She said Hadley's heart is "boringly normal."  Praise Jesus for the boring and the normal.


8 comments:

Jenn-Neal said...

Praise Jesus is right! Amen! So happy for you and your family.

Ashley @ Words About Waverly said...

So exciting!! Moving right along!

wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

Meagan @ The Clanahan Fam said...

What perfect words! Boring and normal. I like it. :)

Shae said...

Great news!!! :)

Jen said...

Praise the Lord! Such great news! You look awesome!

Happiness Is... said...

Praise the Lord! And I smile every time I see "baby Hadley" in writing. Ironically we have just stopped calling our Hadley "baby Hadley," as she's now pulling up and all (tear!) but it still makes me smile.

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

sweet hadley can't get here soon enough...can't wait to see pics of P holding her

emily said...

Such a sweet post! And you look great!