Tuesday, July 16, 2013

4th annual trip to Hyatt Lost Pines

We went to Hyatt Lost Pines last week. It was our fourth year to go.  Gherkin and I went when I was 18 weeks pregnant with Preston, and we've made a tradition of going since.  I usually hit up a medical conference while there so that we can kill two birds with one stone, I get a few hours of continuing medical education and we get to have some family fun time.  Win, win!

Here's my 18 week bump picture with Preston taken at Lost Pines --- our very first year there --- and my 24 week bump picture with Hadley from this weekend.

Some of my instagram/ iphone favorites from this weekend.

Preston got to actually roast his own marshmellow for s'mores this year.   Does he think he's a big boy or what?!  Then he tried it, didn't like it, so the Gherkin and I gladly finished it off. 





he loved the animals

This was the first year for Preston to go down the slide.  I laughed so hard because he'd have this look of terror on his face as he came down. 


I thought he would most certainly freak out as soon as he hit the water.


But no, he was all smiles, begging for more, more, again, again. 


1st year with Ribeye in the background// 2nd year on T-Bone // 3rd year and again on T-Bone

This wrapped up our last of 3 vacations and trips we had planned this summer (I still have one to document).  This also means that unless another spontaneous trip presents itself, this is very likely our last trip as a family of three.  That thought was constantly on my mind while we were there.  So blessed to have these two boys in my life, love my time with these two and cherish all these sweet moments that I got to spend with P-man. Super excited about the new life that will join us on our family vacations from this point forward. 


4 comments:

Andie said...

how adorable! looks like he had a blast! seeing your trip there again makes me want to take Andrew there! :)

tiffany | monuments and melodies said...

looks like you all had a blast! I desperately want to take my boys there! next summer ;)

Cheryl Enlow said...

Great photos and it looks like you guys had a great time. You really did get some great pics of Preston. He is so adorable and so is your bump :)

Amanda Fier said...

Thanks so much for your blog post! We loved reading it, and moreover we love having you and your family as guests at our resort! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon - as a family of four! Best, Amanda Fier, Director of PR for Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa | @visitlostpines