Friday, July 19, 2013

Five on Friday


I'm finally getting a post up, getting some words down, and linking up with Darci over at The Good Life blog.  Woohoo!


First up ::
I'm addicted to this stuff.  I pretty much have a spoon full or two every single night. It does a baby and a momma good.



Secondly ::
The little man is gone for the weekend.  Staying with his Grrr (my dad) and his Bubba (my brother --- and it sound's super cute and super sweet when P calls him Bubba) this weekend.  Date nights and shopping for the Gherkin and I.  Also need to clean out our garage.  Lord, help me or perhaps more appropriate --- Lord, help my husband. 

Third ::
I'm completely smitten with my little surprise gift courtesy of Personal Creations (more about that later).  Pineapples are my love language.  No surprise then that Hadley and I will need these in our life, right?

swimsuit // tees

Fourth ::
Miss Hadley's bedding arrived from Cottage and Cabin.   Her window treatments also arrived.  I love the way it's coming together.  Sometimes I just walk in there and stare.  I think it's a super sweet space. Just a few more decisions to make and a few more things to order then her nursery will be ready to go.  Surprisingly, it all came together so quickly.  I am using quite a bit of the same stuff I used for Preston's nursery though, just with pops of pink and lots more white!

Last but not least :: 
I haven't done a product of the week post in a long time, but this is definitely my current product of the week. I bought the Sea Salt Soap while shopping with a sweet friend in Rosemary Beach last month and just ordered another four bars. I've been wanting to try it forever.  It didn't disappoint.  It smells so clean and fresh, and the exfoliation is perfection!

available here

Have a lovely weekend!


8 comments:

Kate Cee said...

Cookie spread is the best! I buy the one from trader joes and dip pretzels in it. So good!

Sarah @ Life, Love & Dinner said...

I need to try that cookie spread! I've been hearing lots about it and I want in! Sometimes I just walk into the nursery and stare, too. Love seeing it all come together! :)

harperandwill said...

I love Trader Joe's cookie butter! I also eat it plain on a spoon!

[darci @ the good life] said...

Your pineapple finds are absolutely precious! Makes me want a little girl! LOVE IT.

And I think I'm going to have to get some of that soap - I've heard nothing but great things!

So glad you linked-up! Happy weekend, girl!

Cameron Stimson said...

Hi Tiffanie! Your blog is so cute!! I am obsessed with the Biscoff cookies, so I think I need to try the spread as well. I can't wait to see photos of Hadley's nursery, I know it will be beautiful!! Have a great weekend!! Xoxo, Cameron

giftedgabber said...

Hi! Love your Five on Friday picks! The pineapples...adorable!

tiffany | monuments and melodies said...

That pineapple suit is absolutely darling!!

I can't wait to see her precious nursery!!

I've been hearing a lot about sea salt soap/sea salt hair spray. I may need to check this stuff out!

Have a great weekend ;)

Jenny {jennycollier.com} said...

I tried the Trader Joes cookie butter and consumed the whole container within days. I'm nervous to try this spread for the same reason. :) I'm sure it's amazing.

Have a great weekend!