Friday, July 26, 2013

Five on Friday

Joining Darci and friends for the  Five on Friday link-up again.


one ::
Anyone want a little sneak peek of HEV's nursery?
All white bedding makes my heart beat wildly (and keep the door closed like a crazy lady so the dogs won't go near it).

two :: 
My OB and I talked about scheduling my c-section for 10.28.13 (unless, of course, something comes up between now and then) which means that I will likely be bringing Miss Hadley home on 10.31.13, halloween, and my 34th birthday. 

 So in the spirit of her first halloween, I want to make this for her first halloween costume. The husband vows he used to be the ultimate tie-dyer back in the day so surely he'll share those skills with me. 

three ::
We've been letting this boy wear big boy underwear off and on.  We've cleaned up plenty puddles of pee. This week though he wore them for a few hours straight without an accident.  He did say he needed to 'pee-pee' a few times so we raced to the potty, but he never peed (but he never had an accident either). 

four ::
Speaking of potty training, did you guys read this?  Super sweet and personal story that I know I can certainly relate to.  So glad she shared. 

five :: 
Target kills me.  Target kills my wallet.  Target might be the reason my husband leaves me one day.
Target does stuff like this.  I'm banned from Target until, well, for a very long time.



Happy Friday!  Happy weekend!

8 comments:

megan said...

My best friend is 12 weeks preg and I'm crossing my fingers for a girl since all of my other friends seem to be having boys..so tempted to buy that adorable dress!!

Jessi said...

We went cold turkey to big boy underwear last weekend. Still occasional accidents, but for the most part JW is doing really well.....Good Luck....it takes patience! ;). (Diapers still for bed though.....)

Meagan @ The Clanahan Fam said...

are boys and their undies not the cutest thing ever??? :)

tiffany | monuments and melodies said...

that bedding is divine! simply stunning!

YAY for PT & boys in big boy undies ;) we're workin' on the same thing over here! high five, momma!

i find a reason to go to target all too often! i just can't help myself! the little girls' clothes are precious!

Samantha said...

Our bedding is going to turn out very similiar! You have great taste :)

harperandwill said...

I love Target, and spend way too much money there as well! Ha!

Abby said...

Stopping by from the link up. I have an 11 month old son... I was a little sad I wouldn't get to shop as much when I found out it was a boy, but I realize it's saved us so much money in the long run.... girls stuff is just too cute! :)

Been doing a little blog stalking, I'm a Texas gal myself {though way out in West Texas!} but I was also born with a heart condition {Tetralogy of Fallot} and have had two open heart surgeries. Even though I'm 29, my parents still celebrate my happy heart days. It's a scary road, I know how special Preston is to you and how much the Lord can work through it!

Happiness Is... said...

Our Target NEVER has stuff like that! gah! Probably a good thing...