Monday, July 22, 2013

in dump trunk heaven

Back in June (I think, I'm so far behind in going through my pictures), we took Preston to meet his cousin, Hunter, at what I like to call dump trunk heaven.

(yes, we had full permission to be on the property)


After a super sweet cousin hug, they were off to explore.


Believe it or not, Lauren and I did not intentionally dress them alike.  We exchanged a text the day before saying that they should wear their fishing shirts.  Nothing in that text said, a blue fishing shirt, with navy shorts, and matching Sperry's!  Great minds think alike :)








Thanks, Aunt Lauren, for inviting us out to explore with you guys.  Maybe we can do it again when it cools off.  


4 comments:

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

HAHAHA REID WOULD BE IN HEAVEN TOO
great photos! one lucky boy

Laura @ My Thoughts-Uninterrupted said...

What sweet memories for them. I know my Ethan would love to do something like that! How special!

tiffany | monuments and melodies said...

oh lord! Maddox would have a BLAST there! a little boy's idea of heaven!

"The Mrs." said...

I am a new followers and LOVE these pics. what a GREAT idea!