Friday, July 5, 2013

SALE! Boy clothes for sale!

HELP! I'm in trouble --- you guys should see Hadley's closet already. It's over half full and we're more than half broke. Which means I need to make room in this house for more pink and for more ruffles. I'm selling some of Preston's old outfits. I kept a few for myself , but here are some of my favorites I've decided to sell. Happy shopping!
Beehave ivory shortall, 6 mos, he wore once at his baptism reception, $15 shipped.  (a tiny grey spot on the back, the size of a pinpoint, barely noticable) SOLD

SOLD back of Beehive shortall pictured above

Jack & Teddy black velvet jon jon, 24 mos, new with tags, would be perfect with a white shirt for Christmas, $20 shipped.

SOLD Beanies dog jon jon,18-24 mos, pardon the wrinkles, $12 shipped and ironed :)

SOLD close up of   jon jon

SOLD Rock N' Smock 'em shortall, 18mos,excellent condition, $18 shipped.

SOLD Sir John by Rosalina jon jon, 24 mos, was one of my favorites, excellent condition, $20 shipped.

SOLD close up of Sir John jon jon

Jack & Teddy long sleeve shite shirt, excellent condition and still bright white, 18 months, $10 shipped.

SOLD Carriage Boutiques shortall, 6 mos, good condition, $15 shipped.

Sir John by Rosalina bubble, 9 mos, good condition, $15 shipped.

close up of bubble

Royal Kidz, 12 mos, blue and white gingham longall, $15 shipped and ironed :)

SOLD Frankie blue linen/cotton mix bubble, sweet little outfit, 6 mos, excellent condition, $15 shipped

SOLD close up of bubble pictured above

SOLD  Pediped brown suede shoes, 12-18 mos or US 5-5.5, $9 shipped

SOLD Robeez brown leather slip on sandals, 6-12 mos, $7 shipped.

SOLD  Kid Express brown leather loafers, size 22 which = US 6-6.5, $9 shipped.

SOLD different angle and close up of brown loafers above


SOLD Pediped denim shoes, 6-12 mos or US 4-4.5, $9 shipped.
Prices can be flexible --- open to your best offer also :)

To buy please comment with your paypal e-mail address or e-mail me privately at pineapplesnpickles (at) yahoo (dot) com.
Toodles!


4 comments:

Kristin said...

How much would you do for all these items since I'm buying multiple. I want the pediped shoes, dog Jon Jon,and the beehive bubble at the top. Just email me a price at Thepickledpaisley@gmail.com
Thanks
Kristin

Leslie Ball said...

Hey lady! I want the Rock N Smock Em Red Lobster if you still have it!
lesliedball@gmail.com

Tiffany Mendenhall said...

I'd love the Frankie linen bubble, the leather sandals, and the carriage shortall. And if, by chance, the buyer doesn't come through for the dog bubble I'll take that too. :)

Tiffany Mendenhall said...

I'm sorry, my paypal email is tiffanymendenhall@gmail.com