Monday, August 12, 2013

all things pineapple.


You guys know by now that pineapples are my love language, right?!

Here are some of my favorite pins from my all things pineapple pinterest board.

need that pineapple lamp // also need this planter   //  adore the pineapple earrings  //  a pineapple infant hat, get out  //  my house is lacking a pineapple print  // wish I was brave enough for pineapple wall paper
(wall paper scares me) 
*sources found here

And I love the new pineapple plaque that now adorns our backyard from Personal Creations home and garden section.  The sweet folks over at Personal Creations sent it to us last month. Love that it came personalized with our name and wedding year. It brings a smile to my face every time I see it. 





I've bookmarked a ton of stuff from Personal Creations that I want in my near future like these and these for starters. 


3 comments:

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

awww i love ur love of pineapples...and we are est 2006 too! :o)

Sarah said...

The pineapple hat is SO CUTE!

Chicago Girl said...

I love personal creations. I have made such beautiful gifts for my friends on there. The most recent one is the personalized baby blanket. My friend used it in her baby pics, and it looked great!