Friday, August 2, 2013

da bump :: 27 wks

 
 
 
 
Here we are in all our glory (and extra poundage)  at 27 weeks.  My OB scolded me a bit about my weight today.  I won't give any numbers, but I will say my weight climbed 8 lbs in 6 weeks.  So far I am up 20 pounds at 27 weeks.  She didn't like it.  Oops.  Additionally, my glucose challenge was normal but just barely.  So I'm going to finish off the Reese's pieces in my fridge today and then cut down on my sweets from here on out.  I don't call Miss Hadley 'Cupcake' for nothing.  What baby wants, baby gets!  Or at least that's been my motto until today. 
 
 
Also, happy and excited to share that I'll be a Houston Moms Blog contributor! The website will be launching soon. You can follow HMB on facebook for now right here.
 
 
 
 



4 comments:

Hi, I'm Missy! said...

You look precious friend!! Cannot wait to meet miss Hadley!

Sarah @ Life, Love & Dinner said...

You look great! Don't worry about the weight!

Nina said...

You look great!

Andie said...

You look great!

and welcome to the Moms Blog Network! :)