Sunday, August 25, 2013

Preston, latetly.


Just going through some of the photos from this summer so pardon the photo dump. 

A trip to the aquarium with his cousins. 


Evenings spent outside, barefoot, riding his tractor, and fighting off mosquitoes. 

For a little flashback, here's Preston just shy of a year old and on his tractor for the very first time. I miss that baby face.  And look at those leaves.  Hurry up, fall. 



fake cry

After church today, he sat down just outside the garage and sat there quietly for a few minutes.  I wonder what he was thinking about?





Then training camp commenced.  After finding out about Preston's heart condition, many things saddened me and the thought of never being able to sit in the stands and cheer him one as he played baseball was one of them.  Who knows if he'll ever actually want to play baseball when he gets older and really I don't care.  Just so blessed and thankful that he's alive and healthy and that I get to be his 24/7 cheerleader.  Thank you, Jesus. 



Here's a little instagram video I made of his batting attempts. 




2 comments:

Happiness Is... said...

He is precious but we totally have little boys now. Gah. And I think I need to steal your monogram the pocket idea - too cute!

Cajun Cowgirl said...

Such a big handsome boy! Yes, bring on Fall and temperatures for taking our big guys outside more often! I have a feeling we will live outside come October!