Tuesday, August 20, 2013

prv's first day of school. ever.

I dropped him off of at "kool" this morning.  He walked right in carrying his Thomas the Train pillow for naptime, threw it on the ground once he got in there, and immediately found some cars to play with. 






I'm convinced that Mr. Picky-eater will starve today.  You should see the assortment of foods I packed for him.  Kicking myself for not taking a picture.  Plus I ordered him a hot lunch tray in addition, thinking once he sees other kids eating the hot lunch he will want it to.  

Anyhow, I only cried in my car for a few minutes afterwards.  I'm blessed to be this guy's mommy.  He has my heart.  Did y'all hear that?  He completely has my heart.  I couldn't love him more.



5 comments:

Jen said...

Such sweet pictures!! Makes me tear up just reading your post! Can't wait to hear an update about his first day!

Sarah Schnure said...

My daughter isn't really a picky eater but she sure eats a LOT larger range of foods at school then she does at my house :)

Heather said...

He is too precious!! I sobbed the first time I dropped my little one off at daycare, so I imagine preschool is just as hard!

Cajun Cowgirl said...

Big Preston! Hope it was a great day! We have our first day in a few weeks. W isn't too picky but I'm so worried about lunch time!

Dianna said...

So cute! I look forward to hearing how he does and what he eats.