Friday, September 6, 2013

da bump :: 32 wks


definitely have an outie this time around // she's still breech and transverse 
weight up 4 lbs in 5 weeks // weight up 24 pounds total.

C-section officially scheduled for 10.28.13 unless my high risk doc says differently this coming week. That means we'll not only share the same birthday month, we'll share the same birthday week!  I was hoping for the week before that, but ultimately I pray that God's will be done.  She'll be born when He wills her to be born.  Waving my white flag


6 comments:

Cajun Cowgirl said...

You look great!

Ben and Katie said...

Oct 27 is good too...that's our anniversary!

Ben and Katie said...

Oct 27 is good too...that's our anniversary!

Chelsea said...

You look awesome. Love that dress!

Margaret Stabler said...

Oct.28 is my friend Barbara's birthday. Terrific girl, wonderful woman.

Jules said...

You look so so great!!! And only 24 punds? Psh! I wish I only gained that much :)