Friday, September 27, 2013

da bump :: 35 wks


Considered yourselves lucky because I have two bump pictures to share this week.  I had to take one with Mr. P in his special shirt (read about that below). 


The shirt Preston is wearing was my brother's when he was a little boy.  To say he was excited to wear it would be an understatement.  When I asked him whose shirt it was he would proudly answer "Bubba's" or "shirt de Bubba."  He busts out with more and more Spanglish everyday :)



My regular OB says that I'm still set for a c-section on 10.28.
My amniotic fluid was low last Friday and my placental resistance was up again so back to the high risk OB next Friday for another ultrasound.
The good news is that Miss Hadley is growing well.  She was an estimated 4 lbs 12 oz last Friday
I bought a preemie take-home outfit just in case my docs do get more concerned and deliver her earlier, but hopefully that's not needed at this point. 


I would also like to sign off by saying that this week Mr. Preston started potty training himself.  When home, he potties in his big boy potty more times than not.  More about that later, we'll see how he does the next couple of weeks. 


5 comments:

Jen said...

You look great!!! I'm loving the leopard scarf...a staple item of mine for the Fall!

Ashley @ Words About Waverly said...

Looking GREAT momma! Love that scarf! :)

The Fields Family said...

You look so pretty!

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

LOOKING FANTASTIC!!!

Cajun Cowgirl said...

Looking great and hey, it's October!!! :)