Friday, September 20, 2013

five on friday

Linking up with Darci and friends for Five on Friday again.




One ::  Preston's beloved photographer has made me smile once again.  Kristy, I heart you in the biggest way possible and thank God for your gift and talent.


consider this also my 34 week bump picture too, ok !?

Two ::  These.  Get some now.  So good.



Three ::  As this posts, I'm at my high risk OB for a follow up appointment on my placental resistance and low amniotic fluid. Due to her recommended careful monitoring I had a NST (nonstress test) early Tuesday morning during which I got to hear sweet girl's heart beat for over 30 minutes!  She fell asleep for a bit, but they buzzed her with this little buzzer (so technical here) and she immediately kicked and her heart rate went up to the 160s.  The nurse reassured me that's a sign of a healthy baby.  :)

Apparently, I freaked some of you guys out with the above picture on instragram.  Hindsight, I realize now it looks like I could have been in labor.  My apologies :)

Four :: HEV's baby book arrived, and the more I see it, the more I love it.  I stressed over this dang book, but I love the decision I made {purchased here}



Five :: My first post on the Houston Moms Blog went live last weekend.  You can check it out here.



9 comments:

Andrea said...

New follower on bloglovin'! I love your family photos...especially the one of you and your husband smooching. So cute. Are you naming your daughter Hadley? I love it! That has been my favorite "girl" name forever! Happy to be following along! -Andrea

Candace said...

What a beautiful family you have!

Rebecca Jo said...

What beautiful pictures!!!

YIPEEE for healthy baby! Love she was sleeping & then woken up :)

Candy Corn M&M? ... oh mercy... must try :)

[darci @ the good life] said...

Girl.... THOSE PHOTOS. Ahhh, what treasures! Y'all are such a gorgeous family! I'm stopping by right now to see your post - congrats, that's exciting!

Meagan @ The Clanahan Fam said...

Love, love the photos!!! Beautiful family :)

Jennifer said...

You need to try the Candy Corn Oreos. I am ashamed to say how many I have eaten in the past week!

Kristy Owens said...

The feeling is mutual! We love y'all and are blessed to call y'all friends. Can't wait to meet Miss Hadley!!

Jenny {jennycollier.com} said...

How fun that there is a Houston Moms Blog! I live in Oklahoma and wish that there was something like that here!

Love your family photos. Too cute!

Have a great weekend.

Jess said...

Those maternity shots are amazing! So pretty and glad that you have a healthy little girl on the way! I know those stress tests can be nerve wracking sometimes.