Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Little ghosts & goblins


Joining Meredith and Darci for the virtual Halloween Pajama Party. 


This photo session didn't really go down the way I thought it would go down, but with epic meltdowns occurring every other night in this house I just went with it.  I did force him to take pictures before he went "looking for froggies" so he wasn't very happy with me.  And don't mind the snot glistening on his right cheek, mmmk!?

Anyhow here's our pictures along with my added commentary.  


Ahhh, sweet lovins.


His this-is-my-sister look.  He's a champ at cutting his eyes at us these days. 


This is his I'll-box-your-ears face. 


This is little sister telling us how she feels about him leaving her.


14 comments:

the tichenor family said...

Look at your sweet babies, so so so precious! I love Hadley's gown!!! Blaire is going to be a Candy Corn for Halloween. So much fun! Thanks for linking up!

Emily said...

So cute, love Hadley's gown!

Dawn said...

So cute! I was in your exact place in life almost a year ago. My daughter was born Nov. 2nd. My little boy (who was 2 1/2 at the time) went through a rough spell after she was born! Whew-but we made it!! :) Love the candy corn gown!! :)

Megan said...

Oh my goodness! Too cute! Love the little candy corn.

Found you through the PJ link-up! Thanks for sharing!

Jen said...

Oh my....they are too cute!!! Preston looks so grown up next to Hadley! :) You have such a precious family!

Carrie said...

OH she is adorable! Love the candy corn dress, just so darling! Found you from the Halloween PJ link up party. :)

Colleen Sullivan said...

Oh my goodness what little loves! So very sweet! We had a sorta fit during our pictures too -- he wanted so badly to get away from me and thought it was just hilarious.

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

LOVE HER GOWN!!!

Amber Parker Collins said...

Hello Cuteness!

Courtney said...

Aww a teeny tiny candy corn!!

Caroline said...

They are so cute!!!

Julie Rogers said...

Oh my goodness, just found your blog but cutest picture ever!!! And congratulations on baby girl:):) Look forward to reading more!

Julie
www.thechirpingmoms.com

Nicole [Haus of Harnois] said...

She's such a cute little candy corn! Even when she's crying! :)

Happy Thursday!

▼Nicole▼
www.hausofharnois.blogspot.com

Stefenie said...

Oh my goodness! I have missed so much! Congratulations on the birth of your precious little girl. She is adorable!! I can't believe how much P has grown though. Seriously I almost didn't recognize him! He's still quite handsome! It is great to see that things are going well for all of you. Always praying for your family!