Friday, November 29, 2013

Deals {holiday cards, thomas, & more}


I don't plan to hit up any stores on Black Friday.  NO, THANK YOU.  I do plan to shop online, and there's plenty of good deals.  

First up, holiday cards. Need to order mine and take advantage of Minted's current 20% off holiday cards offer. Click banner below for discount.



Secondly, I think Miss Hadley needs some Hanna Anderson for Serena & Lily pjs.  These are adorable.  THANKS20 gets you 20% off.


Tea collection is having a HUGE sale here.

Land of Nod is offering 15% off and free shipping through Monday. I adore these sleeping bags.




Mudpie and Smockadot Kids are available on Zulily today.  Conveniently so is Thomas the Train.  That could seriously be some one stop shopping for me right there.  You guys know by now that my Preston is obsessed with Thomas the Train.




















Layla Grayce is offering 20% off site wide with code THANKFUL.




Finally, don't forget to check out Blurb for some gift ideas. 



Y'all know by now that Blurb is one of my favorite companies to work with.  If you don't, then see here, here, and here

Blurb is offering 30% off Blurb's print books with code SAVE30.  Use Blurb's 2013 Gift Guide to find inspiration for your holiday gifts.  The Gift Guide is also an instruction guide for how to make a beautiful Blurb book gift for anyone in your life.  

Below are pictures I've snapped and shared here on the blog over the years of my favorite pages from my Blurb books.





Hope you guys got your gobble on yesterday!
Happy Black Friday!
I'm off to get our advent calendar ready --- the holidays are here! 


No comments: