Monday, November 4, 2013

Warby Parker 2013 Winter Collection

Today, Warby Parker debuted their new 2013 Winter Collection and they've asked me to share it with my readers.  Happy to --- be sure to read below why I'm so excited to talk about WP.


First up, let's talk about the aesthetics.  Aren't the glasses and frames cute?  I love the Edgeworth and the Lyle frames, and I especially love tortoise shell and the english oak colors they offer. 

All frames are $95, including prescription lenses.  Their Winter Collection is rustic meets modern: six new shapes in five new colors, including two custom two-toned acetates, in addition to some of our most dependably stylish frames in cold-weather hues.  WP offers free shipping in the US and also has a very convenient home try-on program. 

Most importantly, though, let's talk about why I adore Warby Parker.  For every pair of glasses purchased, WP gives a pair of glasses to someone in need.  Isn't that awesome!?  Click here to read some of the inspirational stories. 


 Thanks, WP, for letting me be a part of your 2013 Winter Collection kick off!


No comments: