Monday, December 9, 2013

HEV :: month two

 
After they both napped on my lap on this cold, lazy December day, I snapped some pictures of two-month-old Hadley in front of the tree.  We caved and bought an artificial tree this year.  It's our first artificial tree as a couple, but after seeing little bitty spiders on our real tree last year I felt it safer for the bitty one if we did artificial this year.
 
Anyhow, back to Hadley. She's 9.5 pounds on my scale.  She is still nursing every 3-4 hours and sometimes goes for 4 hours or just over at night.  She's a great sleeper at night.  And during the day for that matter ---  I have to fight to keep her awake.
 
On 12.02.13 at exactly 8 weeks old, she gave me her first real social smile. I might be a bit biased, but goodness gracious she has the best smile!  I'm also a little jealous of her complexion.
 
 

 
Her big brother wanted in on the action.  He's doing very well with her.  Lots of kisses on the forehead and he always pats her on the head.  Here recently he tries to "hold Baby Haddie hand." He's a great big brother.
 
HEV 2 months and 2 days   //   PRV 35 months and 5 days



 


4 comments:

Courtney said...

These pictures are so sweet! Happy 2 months, HEV!

Chloe West said...

I'm so jealous she's a good sleeper! My little guy is ten months old and is still a terrible sleeper! :( She's adorable!

Meagan @ The Clanahan Fam said...

So precious! What a special Christmas you will have this year :)

Cheryl Enlow said...

These photos are precious! Two beautiful children :)