Tuesday, December 17, 2013

HoHoHo.

 
Santa was a huge hit this year. So huge we saw him twice.  Once with some sweet friends and the second time at the hubby's corporate holiday party for the kiddos.  I love, love, love that his company offers this each year. This year's theme was the Polar Express so, of course, Preston was beyond thrilled.



 



I spent my first night away from Hadley this month for the Gherkin's holiday party. The Zac Brown Band started playing around 9:30 and ended around 11:30. It was pretty sweet, despite an initial thought of skipping the party and just getting some sound sleep, I made it until 1 a.m. What, what! And it only took two cups of coffee!

The theme of the party was the 1920s era.  Excuse the cheesy, complimentary glamour shot below.
 

 
My favorite instagrams so far this month ::
I adore this PB ornament with HEV's newborn picture.
 
PRV, he's all kinds of obsessed with trains.
 
PRV in his Zac Brown beanie!
More instagrams from our parents' night out.


That's December for us so far minus the severe case of tendonitis I have in my right wrist.  It's seriously no joke.  I could barely pick up my baby on Sunday.  Signing off now, I have a massage get ready for.  Ahhhhh.

2 comments:

Paige said...

They are SO cute!!

Breann Nash said...

Oh please take me with you to the massage. Even if I just sit in the waiting room and read trash mags and drink wine! :)