Saturday, December 14, 2013

holiday cards

One of my favorite things to do is to display our old Christmas cards from years past during the holiday season. It's fun to look back.
 

 
If you've ever sent us a Christmas card, rest assured that I still have it. Some I bundled with twine and keep stored away with our Christmas decor. And another stack (usually the most recent) I throw in a basket. It's fun to see P look through there and find his friends.
 
Speaking of holiday cards, here is our card this year courtesy of Minted.
 
 
I chose one of Minted's folded cards since I chose to incorporate both Hadley's announcement with our Christmas wishes. So pictured at the top is the cover of the card and below is the inside of the card. 
 


3 comments:

Kelly said...

Such a beautiful card! Loved getting it in the mail this week!! :)

Meagan @ The Clanahan Fam said...

Loved, loved your card this year! Made me smile when I opened it. Blessings to you all & Merry Christmas!!

Shae said...

Sweet, sweet cards!